Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else here just fly for fun and not post content anywhere

  • Members
  • Solution

feels like everytime I come on here everyone is talking about youtube channels or instagram or monetizing or whatever. not hating on that at all just wondering if theres other people who literally just fly around and then delete the footage. thats basically me. i dont even have a memory card in half the time im just out there goofing around with my whoops in the backyard. no goals no channel just vibes i guess

  • Replies 1
  • Views 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Helpful Posts

  • quad_master
    quad_master

    yeah thats me. ive had my quad for like 3 years and i think ive posted maybe two clips total. the whole content creation thing just sounds exhausting tbh, editing alone kills me. i fly maybe 4 times a

  • quad_pilot_85
    quad_pilot_85

    Im kind of the opposite I started because I wanted to make videos but then realized I actually just like flying and the camera stuff stresses me out lol. So now I just record occasionally but dont rea

Solved by AerialShooter

Featured Replies

  • Members

yeah thats me. ive had my quad for like 3 years and i think ive posted maybe two clips total. the whole content creation thing just sounds exhausting tbh, editing alone kills me. i fly maybe 4 times a week and almost none of it gets saved anywhere

  • Members

Im kind of the opposite I started because I wanted to make videos but then realized I actually just like flying and the camera stuff stresses me out lol. So now I just record occasionally but dont really do anything with it. The flying itself is just more fun than staring at premiere pro for 3 hours

  • Guest pinned, locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.