anyone else here just fly for fun and not post content anywhere
- Replies 1
- Views 21
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
quad_master 1 post
-
quad_pilot_85 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
yeah thats me. ive had my quad for like 3 years and i think ive posted maybe two clips total. the whole content creation thing just sounds exhausting tbh, editing alone kills me. i fly maybe 4 times a
-
Im kind of the opposite I started because I wanted to make videos but then realized I actually just like flying and the camera stuff stresses me out lol. So now I just record occasionally but dont rea
feels like everytime I come on here everyone is talking about youtube channels or instagram or monetizing or whatever. not hating on that at all just wondering if theres other people who literally just fly around and then delete the footage. thats basically me. i dont even have a memory card in half the time im just out there goofing around with my whoops in the backyard. no goals no channel just vibes i guess