anyone doing drone work for events or weddings — is it worth pitching
- Replies 1
- Views 52
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Maria Santos 1 post
-
dji_phantom_pro 1 post
A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
my friend does wedding photography and keeps telling me i should reach out to couples who are already booking her to upsell drone footage as an add on. I've done a bit of aerial video before mostly just for fun and some real estate clips but never anything like a live event with people around.
I guess my question is two parts — is there actually demand for this and also how complicated does it get with flying near people and all the waiver stuff. I'm in a semi rural area so not like downtown anywhere but still. The weddings she shoots are usually on farms or vineyard type venues.
I dont even know what to charge for something like that honestly. do you package it with edited footage or just deliver raw and let the photographer handle it or what