what do you guys do when its too windy to fly
- Replies 1
- Views 22
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Maria Gonzalez 1 post
-
SkyWatcher 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
honestly i just do simulator time. velocidrone mostly, keeps the hands sharp. or i'll go through old footage and finally edit stuff i never got around to. theres always like 3 months of clips sitting
-
I clean my gear lol. Like actually sit down and clean the props check all the screws update firmware on stuff that I kept putting off. Not glamorous but at least I feel productive. Also started 3d pri
so the wind has been brutal here all week and ive just been sitting around staring at my mini 3 pro on the shelf. starting to go a little crazy honestly. do you guys have like a routine or something you do when you cant get out? been watching a lot of youtube edits which is making it worse lol. also been messing around in litchi mission hub just planning routes i probably wont fly for weeks