anyone else feel weirdly guilty flying over empty fields
- Replies 1
- Views 19
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
mavic_mike 1 post
-
mini_pilot_2k 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
omg yes 100%. i get the same thing even when im on my own private property basically. i think its just years of people giving you looks or asking questions. took me a long time to just chill and fly w
-
Honestly I think thats pretty normal after a while. I fly a lot of rural areas for work and even I still get a little twitchy sometimes. Doesnt really go away fully but you do get better at just ignor
this is gonna sound dumb but hear me out. flew out to this massive empty field yesterday, middle of nowhere, not a soul around, totally legal airspace checked everything. but i still felt like someone was gonna come yell at me the whole time. i think ive been yelled at in parks too many times and now its just pavlovian or something lol. eventually relaxed and got some great shots but man that anxiety doesnt go away easy