anyone else just sitting inside watching rain and thinking about flying
- Replies 1
- Views 22
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
PropSpinner 1 post
-
drone_ninja_42 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
dude same. i ended up just doing a bunch of maintenance stuff i kept putting off — cleaned the camera lens, updated firmware, recalibrated the compass even though it probably didn't need it. basically
-
I use the time to scout locations on google maps honestly. Find spots I want to hit when the weather clears. Sometimes I end up down a rabbit hole looking at some random field three counties over that
its been raining for like 4 days straight here and im going insane. had my mavic all charged up and ready to go last weekend and then this nonsense started. now im just watching youtube videos of other people flying and feeling sorry for myself lol
anyway what do you guys do when you cant fly? i've been messing with my editing workflow a bit but honestly i just want to be outside