anyone else feel weird flying around people who dont know what a drone is
- Replies 1
- Views 21
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
aerial_ace 1 post
-
flight_mode_alpha 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
yeah happens all the time to me. most people are actually just curious once you talk to them, like they come over asking questions and then they're totally fine with it. its the ones who just silently
-
I've had a few bad encounters but mostly people are just nosy not hostile. One time a guy came sprinting over yelling about privacy and I just showed him the screen and explained what I was filming an
took the mavic out to a park yesterday and this older couple kept staring at me the whole time like i was doing something illegal. i wasnt, checked everything, well within the rules. but it made me so self conscious i kind of cut the flight short. idk maybe im overthinking it but it does make you wonder how many people just assume the worst the second they see a drone. had anyone else dealt with this kind of thing