freelance drone work — how do you even find clients when youre just starting out
- Replies 1
- Views 28
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Alex Rivera 1 post
-
Kevin Walsh 1 post
A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
ok so I passed my 107 a few months ago and have been trying to figure out how to actually get paying work. I've got a mini 3 pro and a mavic 3 classic, done a few free shoots for friends to build up some footage but every time I try to reach out to real estate agents or small businesses I either get ignored or they say they already have someone.
I live in a mid-size city so its not like theres zero opportunity but I also cant figure out how to stand out. do people actually cold email? go door to door to businesses? I tried making an instagram but honestly its slow going. I see people talking about drone job marketplaces online but honestly some of those look sketchy or the pay seems really low. just wondering how other people got their first few real paying clients because right now it feels like a wall