what else do you guys do when its too windy to fly
- Replies 1
- Views 35
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
cinematic_flights 1 post
-
drone_master_7 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
honestly i just end up buying more stuff i dont need. last wind streak i went through i picked up two sets of spare props, a new landing pad i'll probably never use, and started looking at fpv builds
-
I edit old footage mostly. You'd be surprised how much stuff you shot and just kind of forgot about. Found a clip from like 8 months ago that turned out way better than I remembered once I actually sp
so we've had like 3 weeks of garbage weather here and i cant remember the last time i got a decent session in. been sitting here watching my mini 3 collect dust on the shelf and honestly going a little crazy. started rewatching some of my old footage just to cope lol. what do you all do when you cant get out? i've been messing around in simulators a bit but its not the same, you know?