Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else just fly for no reason sometimes

  • Members

so i had absolutely nothing to do today, no shoot, no client, no reason at all, just grabbed the mini and went to the park down the street. flew around for like 45 mins just messing around and it was honestly the most fun ive had in weeks. no pressure to get the shot or whatever just vibing. do you guys ever do that or is it always like purposeful flying

  • Replies 1
  • Views 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Featured Replies

  • Members

yeah dude all the time. honestly those are my favorite flights tbh. no stressing about battery life or getting the right angle just goofing off. i was doing figure 8s around some trees last weekend for like an hour and came home with zero footage worth keeping and i didnt even care

  • Members

I mean that's kind of how I started? I didn't even know what I wanted to film I just liked flying the thing. now I do real estate stuff and sometimes I genuinely miss that feeling of just going out with no agenda. might do that this weekend actually.

  • Guest unpinned, unlocked, locked and pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.