random thought — do you guys tell people IRL that you fly drones
- Replies 1
- Views 24
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
quad_pilot 1 post
-
aerial_phoenix 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
honestly i stopped mentioning it unless someone specifically asks. the spy thing gets old real fast. one coworker literally said "oh so you're watching everyone" and i just... didn't feel like having
-
I actually talk about it pretty openly, mostly because I do aerial photography and it helps explain why I'm always disappearing on weekends with a backpack full of gear. But yeah the wedding filming t
so this came up at work today, someone asked what i do on weekends and i kind of just said "oh outdoor stuff" because every time i mention drones people either think im a creep spying on neighbors or they want me to film their wedding for free lol. its exhausting explaining it
anyone else kind of keep it lowkey or do you actually talk about it openly