Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else here not even care about video quality that much

  • Members

feel like im the odd one out because everyone seems obsessed with 4k and color grading and all that and i genuinely just fly for the fun of it. like i dont even really watch my own footage half the time. flew for almost two hours yesterday and it was great and i havent even pulled the card out of the drone yet. my friends think im weird for spending money on gear and then not caring about the output but idk the flying part is just the thing for me i guess

  • Replies 1
  • Views 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Helpful Posts

  • fpv_racer_max
    fpv_racer_max

    nope you're not alone, i got into fpv specifically because i didnt want to deal with cameras and gimbals and all that. just wanted to go fast and not think about dynamic range lol

  • drone_pilot_ace
    drone_pilot_ace

    I mean I get it but I do think once you start flying spots that you'll never go back to you kind of want the footage? had a whole trip last summer where I flew over this abandoned factory and the foot

Solved by fpv_racer_max

Featured Replies

  • Members
  • Solution

nope you're not alone, i got into fpv specifically because i didnt want to deal with cameras and gimbals and all that. just wanted to go fast and not think about dynamic range lol

  • Members

I mean I get it but I do think once you start flying spots that you'll never go back to you kind of want the footage? had a whole trip last summer where I flew over this abandoned factory and the footage came out terrible because I hadnt checked my settings and I still kind of regret it. not saying you're wrong just that it snuck up on me how much I cared after the fact

  • Guest unlocked, unpinned, locked and pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.