anyone else just fly for fun anymore or is it all content creation now
- Replies 1
- Views 14
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Robert Mitchell 1 post
-
Brian Foster 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
nah youre not alone, i feel this pretty hard. i actually sold my camera drone a while back and just kept my freestyle stuff because i got so burnt out trying to get "the shot". flying without pressure
-
I started with content stuff but tbh I barely edit anymore lol. Half my flights I forget to even hit record. So I guess I'm in the just flying for fun camp by accident mostly
idk maybe im just getting old but i miss when people flew just because it was fun. every thread i see now is about monetizing footage or building a youtube channel or whatever. i just like going out on a sunday afternoon and flying around the park with no agenda. dont even bring my phone half the time. just the controller and whatever quad im feeling that day.
not hating on anyone who does the content thing, genuinely not, it just feels like the vibe has shifted a lot in the past couple years. or maybe im just on the wrong forums