what do you guys do when its raining and you cant fly
- Replies 1
- Views 48
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
PropSpinner 1 post
-
propeller_head 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
lol yeah i get like this too. i usually end up doing simulator time on velocidrone or whatever but after a while even that feels hollow because you know its not the real thing. last week i spent like
-
I tinker. Always something to solder or a build I've been putting off. Honestly some of my best builds happened during rainy weeks because I finally had nothing else to do.
so its been raining here for like 4 days straight and im going absolutely insane. been sitting here watching youtube videos of other people flying and its just making it worse honestly. i ended up cleaning my whole kit bag which i probably shouldnt have put off this long anyway but still. anyone else get this restless or is it just me