Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else feel like they buy too much drone stuff they dont need

  • Members

so anyway ive been going through my shelf and i have like four sets of props i never opened, two ND filter kits still in plastic, a landing pad i used once, and some kind of signal booster thing i bought after watching a youtube video at 1am and completely forgot about. none of it was that expensive individually but add it up and yeah. my wife would kill me if she knew. anyone else have a problem with this or is it just me

  • Replies 1
  • Views 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Helpful Posts

  • Stephanie Davis
    Stephanie Davis

    I mean I just started flying a few months ago and already have more batteries than I realistically need. I told myself it was for longer sessions but honestly i just like buying stuff related to the h

Featured Replies

  • Members

I mean I just started flying a few months ago and already have more batteries than I realistically need. I told myself it was for longer sessions but honestly i just like buying stuff related to the hobby. its a problem. the ND filters thing is real too — bought a whole set and still havent figured out which one to actually use in what situation so they all just sit there

  • Guest locked, pinned, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • Guest pinned, locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic
Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.