random question but do you guys listen to music while flying
- Replies 1
- Views 28
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Lisa Martinez 1 post
-
Jessica Miller 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
I do this all the time on the sim but never in real life, too paranoid about not hearing something I should hear. though in a private spot like a backyard yeah probably fine, I get it
-
yeah i fly with one earbud in so i can still kinda hear whats going on around me. music def helps me relax and i feel like when im relaxed my thumbs dont do that twitchy overcorecction thing. also you
been doing this for a while now where i put on headphones and just kinda vibe while im flying fpv in my backyard and i honestly think it makes me fly better? like smoother rolls and stuff. my buddy thinks its dangerouse because i cant hear if somone is yelling at me or whatever but i mean its my backyard so. curious if anyone else does this or if im just weird