random thought — do you guys name your drones
- Replies 1
- Views 24
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
propeller_head 1 post
-
FlightMode_Expert 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
mine is called the divorce machine because of how much i spent on it and all the accessories lol. not actually divorced but it was a close call when the credit card statement came in
-
I named my first one Icarus and then it fell in a lake so maybe I jinxed myself. the replacement I refuse to name now, superstitious I guess
my girlfriend thinks im weird but ive been calling my mini 3 'gerald' for like four months now. started as a joke and now it just stuck. i genuinely say things like 'gonna take gerald out for a spin' and she just stares at me. curious if anyone else does this or if its just me slowly losing it