anyone else just fly for themselves and not really post anything
- Replies 1
- Views 23
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
fpv_racer_23 1 post
-
sky_explorer_21 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
yeah same. tried the whole youtube thing for about two months and it just killed the fun of it for me. now i just fly and if a shot comes out cool i might throw it in a folder somewhere. no pressure.
-
I get what your saying but I'll admit I do like posting occasionally just cause it's nice to get feedback on shots from people who actually know what theyre looking at. my non-drone friends dont reall
idk maybe this is a weird thing to bring up but i feel like 90% of the drone hobby discourse online is about content creation and views and growing a channel and whatever. and like thats fine but i just... fly because i like flying. i rarely post anything. sometimes i'll share something in here but mostly its just for me. anyone else kind of in that boat or am i the only one