got recognized at the park today which was weird
- Replies 1
- Views 17
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
quad_copter_pro 1 post
-
Rachel Martinez 1 post
A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
so this is kind of random but I post my footage on instagram sometimes, nothing serious just a hobby account maybe 400 followers, and I was out flying at the reservoir this morning and some guy walks up and goes "hey are you the drone guy from instagram" and I genuinely did not know how to respond to that
turned out he lives nearby and had seen some of my clips from that same spot. we ended up talking for like 45 minutes about gear and local spots and stuff. pretty cool actually, didnt expect the drone thing to lead to meeting people in real life