what do you guys even do when its too windy to fly
- Replies 1
- Views 22
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Nina Patel 1 post
-
fpv_freestyle_king 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
lol same honestly. i usually end up going down a rabbit hole of crash compilation videos on youtube which doesnt help my anxiety about flying in marginal conditions at all but here we are sometimes il
-
I use the time to review footage and actually edit stuff that's been sitting on my drive for months. Not gonna lie I have clips from last October I still havent touched. Windy days are basically the o
been sitting here for like 3 hours waiting for the wind to die down and it just... hasnt. gusts hitting like 28mph and i dont really trust myself or the mini 4 in that. so now im just watching youtube and eating cereal at 2pm like an adult.
anyone else have rituals or whatever for groundd days? i started cleaning my gear which lasted about 12 minutes before i got bored. genuinely curious what people do