Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else just buy stuff they dont need

  • Members

so anyway i was just browsing and somehow ended up buying another set of props and a carrying case i definitely dont need because i already have two cases. i dont even know how it happened i was just looking. my wife is going to kill me

this hobby has a way of just draining the wallet without even trying. im not even building anything right now, the quads are all flying fine. its a problem

  • Replies 1
  • Views 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Featured Replies

  • Members

I actually made a rule for myself — if I want to buy something new I have to sell something first. Lasted about three weeks before I broke it. Now I just have a dedicated drawer of stuff I'll "get to eventually" which is basically where props go to retire.

The carrying case thing is real though, I think I have four of them and I always just grab the same beat up backpack I've had since forever.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.