Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Drone Talk Hub - The Ultimate Drone Community Hub

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (?) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

anyone else here not really care about cinematic stuff

  • Members

maybe this is a hot take but i feel like half the drone community is obsessed with getting that smooth cinematic look and color grading and whatever and i just... dont really care. i fly because its fun. i barely even look at my footage after i land half the time. like i got into this for the flying not to make mini movies. not shitting on anyone who does that stuff just wondering if theres more people like me or if im just weird

  • Replies 1
  • Views 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Helpful Posts

  • drone_master_2k
    drone_master_2k

    nah youre not alone. i started with fpv specifically becuase i wanted the racing side of things and all the cinematic talk just goes right over my head. i do think the footage people get can look incr

  • Michael Johnson
    Michael Johnson

    I mean I get both sides. Started purely as a flier but then I saw some clips I had from a camping trip and thought wow that actually looks really good, kind of pulled me into the editing rabbit hole a

Solved by Michael Johnson

Featured Replies

  • Members

nah youre not alone. i started with fpv specifically becuase i wanted the racing side of things and all the cinematic talk just goes right over my head. i do think the footage people get can look incredible though so i respect it even if its not my thing

  • Members
  • Solution

I mean I get both sides. Started purely as a flier but then I saw some clips I had from a camping trip and thought wow that actually looks really good, kind of pulled me into the editing rabbit hole a little. But yeah some people take it way too seriously, like relax its a hobby

  • Guest pinned, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions ? Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.