anyone else here not really care about cinematic stuff
- Replies 1
- Views 26
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
drone_master_2k 1 post
-
Michael Johnson 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
nah youre not alone. i started with fpv specifically becuase i wanted the racing side of things and all the cinematic talk just goes right over my head. i do think the footage people get can look incr
-
I mean I get both sides. Started purely as a flier but then I saw some clips I had from a camping trip and thought wow that actually looks really good, kind of pulled me into the editing rabbit hole a
maybe this is a hot take but i feel like half the drone community is obsessed with getting that smooth cinematic look and color grading and whatever and i just... dont really care. i fly because its fun. i barely even look at my footage after i land half the time. like i got into this for the flying not to make mini movies. not shitting on anyone who does that stuff just wondering if theres more people like me or if im just weird