anyone else here do other hobbies or is it just drones all the way down
- Replies 1
- Views 20
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Sarah Chen 1 post
-
DroneRanger 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
6 is nothing, dont let her see the shelf in my garage. i do a bit of 3d printing which honestly just feeds into the drone thing anyway so im not sure it counts as separate
-
I got into drones through RC planes actually, still have a couple foamies I take out when I want something relaxing. Drones are more intense I think, like there's always something to tune or fix or cr
so my wife keeps saying i have a problem because apparantly owning 6 quads is too many and i should "find another hobby" which is funny because this IS the hobby. but it got me thinking do most people here do like RC cars or planes or whatever else or is everyone pretty much just all in on drones specifically. im curious. also she is wrong 6 is a completely reasonable number