what do you guys do when its too windy to fly
- Replies 1
- Views 44
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
Jennifer Wong 1 post
-
build_n_fly 1 post
Popular Days
Most Helpful Posts
-
yeah i basically just end up on youtube watching other peoples footage and then i get GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) and start browsing for stuff i dont need. bought a ND filter set last tuesday beca
-
Honestly I use the time to plan future shoots. Pull up Google Maps, look at spots I've been meaning to hit, think about what time of day the light would be good. Feels productive at least even if I'm
so its been blowing like 25+ mph here all week and im just sitting here staring at my mini 3 pro on the shelf. started cleaning it i guess. checked the props for like the fourth time. watched some of my old footage. honestly kind of restless lol
anyone else get this way or do you just find something else to do entirely